Let’s Vote for Ray Hiemstra
for Orange County Water District, Division 1
Ray Hiemstra works at the Orange County Coastkeeper, a nonprofit organization protecting water quality in OC. Previously, he served at the City of Huntington Beach Environmental Board.
- sustainable use of existing local water, instead of always pursuing new water sources
- to ensure that all residents have a right to clean, affordable water
- Orange County League of Conservation Voters
- Megan Yoo Schneider, Board President, Municipal Water District of Orange County
- Karl Seckel, Director, Municipal Water District of Orange County
What does the Orange County Water District Do?
The Orange County Water District manages underground water that is the source of water in 19 cities in northern and central Orange County. Ten board members provide direction to personnel to ensure water is safe and affordable.
In the 2022 elections, voters will elect board members for Divisions 1, 5, 7.